YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non-public database.
- Your transaction data is sent via a secure connection and is encrypted as well, so it is safe with us.
- We only use your e-mail address once to complete your order.
We only send offers, newsletters and other circulars after you explicit permission. If you no longer want to receive any messages from us, you can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter.
If you place an order at the NIMUDE webshop, we ask you to give us the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number. This information is used to correctly deliver your order/products.
- Your e-mail address, so that we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. This is used to complete the order. The data is sent via a secure connection, is encrypted and will not be saved.
A cookie is a small file that is sent from a web server and installs itself on the hard drive of your computer. This file keeps track of the visited Internet site and contains some information about this visit.
REMOVING OR MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
Do you wish to see your information or do you wish that we delete or modify your information in our system? Please contact us by email at email@example.com